1. The Mason Jar Home Decor and Gift Store – 15254 Thrift Ave, White Rock, BC V4B 2L2 (curb side pick up only) DM on instagram @themasonjarhomedecor
2. Fraser Heights Wine Cellar – 16033 108 Ave #401, Surrey, BC V4N 1P2
3. Guildford Station Liquor Store – 10176 154 St, Surrey, BC V3R 4J6
4. Petopia Pet Food & Dog Grooming – 16033 108 Ave #303, Surrey, BC V4N 1P2
5. Super Save Produce – 15625 96 Ave, Surrey, BC V4N 2T6
6. Diamond Sweets & Restaurant – 15933 Fraser Hwy #102, Surrey, BC V4N 0Y3 (door dash)
7. Moby Dick Restaurant – 15479 Marine Dr, White Rock, BC V4B 1C9
8. Showshaa – The Modern Taproom – 3020 152 St #101, Surrey, BC V4P 3N7 (door dash)
9. Milo Salon (Will deliver hair product) (van,burn,coq,surrey,pit meadows and langley DM on insta @anja.milo
10. My Shanti by Vikram Vij – 15869 Croydon Drive, Surrey (offering 15% off take out orders placed over the phone)
1. Haven Kitchen + Bar – Haven was scheduled to open during the quarantine but has postponed due to the government guidelines. They made a decision to still offer take out even though they have never seated guests. This is definitely a top choice for a local business to support. Their generosity and passion to still deliver quality food with bold dishes during this time pushes them to the top of our recommendation list.
2. Down2Earth Plant Parlour – One of the more recent additions to the cafe scene in Langley, Down2Earth offers vegan and vegetarian meals as well as delicious coffees and teas for pick up Thursday to Sunday from 4-7pm! They also have a rotating weekly menu of specials they are currently offering.
3. Earls – 20% off curb side pick up, extensive grocery lists including toilet paper and soap plus recipes and ingredients to make their most popular dishes!
4. Township 7 Winery – Open for pick up daily from 11am-6pm, free shipping on 4 or more bottles plus they are offering a $10 donation to support BC Hospitality Foundation with an offer code SUPPORT10
5. Krauseberry Farms – Offering pickup on their famous pies and frozen berries! Don’t forget to grab a bottle of wine or preserves with your order too!
6. Blacksmith Bakery – Delicious coffees and pastries to go! Blacksmith Bakery in the heart of Fort Langley is offering “Take and Bake” pastries to take home and bake yourself!
7. Trading Post Brewery – At their Fort Langley location they have an extensive take out list for food and beer! A great option for local craft beer to enjoy during the quarantine.
8. Spin House Langley – Scheduled to open this month, Spin House is an excellent venue to partake in a spin class! With childcare 7 days a week and several different class choices, this studio will be the best spot to spin in Langley! Early rider promotions of $49 happening now!
9. Pinkavo Cafe – Pinkavo is a great organic cafe new to the scene in Langley City. Owned by popular tattoo artist Shaugnessy, it is your one stop shop for lunch, coffee, business meetings or friendly gatherings! Unfortunately Pinkavo’s doors are currently closed but I highly recommend stopping by and supporting the business once it reopens!
10. Fort Langley Beer Festival – With over 30 local breweries, food vendors and live music you don’t want to miss out on this event! It has been rescheduled to Saturday June 27 from 12-6pm!