During this time, it’s important to support our favourite local businesses! Whether it’s purchasing a gift card, sending a gift to a loved one or ordering takeout — let’s recognize the people behind some of our top spots and help to ensure they will come back in full swing once this COVID situation is resolved.
1. Gabi & Jules Handmade Pies and Baked Goodness – savoury or sweet, this amazing shop has you covered! Open for contact-less pickup and deliveries Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
2. Spacca Napoli – amazing wood-fired pizzas, available for take out
3. Rocky Point Ice Cream – to die for ice cream that you can order online!
4. Little Bangkok Thai Kitchen – available for take out, this family owned spot is a favourite in Port Moody
5. Taps + Tacos – open for take out and online delivery through DoorDash, enjoy taco night paired with a fabulous margarita kit, available in three flavours!
6. Brewers Row – beloved brewers row is offering pick up and delivery. Contact individual breweries for instructions: Yellow Dog, Twin Sails, Parkside, Moody Ales, Bakery Brewing
7. Pajos Fish + Chips – open for take out only! Fantastic fish + chips to enjoy at home
8. Rosa’s Cucina Italiana – if you haven’t tried Rosa’s you are missing out! They have just recently re-opened for take out with a limited menu and calling in advance is recommended
9. Vivio Flowers – beautiful flower shop with stunning arrangements. Open for pick up and free contact-less delivery within the Tri-Cities
10. Wish On a Star – home goods and gifts in the heart of Newport Village! Call in for deliver or pick up options and follow them on Facebook to see some of their collection
1. Coquitlam Grill – open 11am-8pm for takeout or delivery through Uber Eats. 25% off all take out orders!
2. Langley Farm Market – local grocer on Austin Ave with fantastic produce 3. Mundy Park Bakery – family owned and operated since 1988
4. Blaykes Bows – beautiful custom bows for your littles! Now offering non-medical face masks while supplies last! Give them a follow on Facebook + Instagram
5. Mariner Brewing Company – local brewers offering province wide beer delivery!
6. Cakes N Sweets – fabulous bakery with amazing cakes, cupcakes, cookies, high tea and more. Pick up available
7. Elevated Landscaping Ltd. – if you wanted to include landscaping in your spring cleaning list, here is a great spot to request a proposal!
8. Westwood Printing & Signs – excellent resource if you’re taking this time to re-vamp your business or just need general printing
9. Jimmy’s Place – Coquitlam’s hidden gem! Located by Lougheed X North Rd. this family owned restaurant is open for take out only
10. Rocco’s Deli – currently closed, but when they come back do not miss out on this amazing deli + fresh market!
1. San Remo Pizza – open for carry out, curbside and delivery (order over $25)
2. European Bakery – located on Shaughnessy St, this cute bakery offers lots of delicious options
3. Fryday Korean Fried Chicken – it looks like delivery options are available
4. John’s Chicken – delicious! Now taking online orders
5. Poco Building Supplies – working on the house while stuck at home? This location store is offering online orders + delivery
6. The Big Flat Pancake Co – unfortunately closed temporarily, but when they re-open please support this amazing breakfast spot!
7. Shaughnessy Beer & Wine Store – because we could all use a drink during these times!
8. Pallas Athena Greek Kouzina – pick up and delivery available to enjoy this amazing Greek food!
9. Orrange Kitchen + Bar – so many great options here! Available for take out and delivery via Skip the Dishes + DoorDash
10. NorthPaw Brew Co. – offering delivery and pick up for some. of your favourite local beers
What are your favourite local business in the Tri-Cities?! Please leave a comment to let us know!